Now nutrition education is as simple as sharing targeted Tip Sheets with your clients. You can print any number of the 61 Tip Sheets for as many clients as you like. That's more than one new Tip Sheet a week, at your finger tips!
Matt O'Neill's SmartShape Tip Sheet Set provides you with a simple and effective tool to help your clients improve their diet, become more active and manage their weight effectively.
Matt O'Neill's Tip Sheet Set
Now downloadable. No CDs posted.
Get all 61 Tip Sheets, plus all you need to present your own seminars in the SmartShape Seminar Presenter's Package.
Ready to order? Online payment or fax order form
Upgrades for existing cusomers
Become an invaluable resource for your clients - Expand your knowledge with hundreds of nutrition, fitness and weight loss tips that you'll learn and be able to share instantly.
- Help clients get better results by sharing Tip Sheets that help them make positive lifestyle changes.
- Offer more effective advice by giving clients solutions for their specific dietary challenges, for example, eating out, eating at night or social eating.
- Combat dietary misinformation with quality education produced by Dietitian, Matt O'Neill.
- Reduce the pressure to deliver verbal advice about diet and weight loss with take-home reading.
- Keep clients coming back for more information that they can share with their family and friends.
- Add value to your service by discussing and reviewing each Tip Sheet topic.
Ideas for using the Tip Sheet Set:
Use this flexible tool to suit your program - Think about the possibilities for how you could use 61 copy-ready Tip Sheets.
- Simply add nutrition education to your one-on-one client sessions by offering a new Tip Sheet each week - you receive 61 Tip Sheets.
- Provide each participant in your group training with a new Tip Sheet at the end of each session - a great talking point.
- Place and promote a new Tip Sheet at reception each week - an extra for all members.
- Include a Tip Sheet in your regular client mailouts - a valuable addition to your newsletter and marketing information.
- Promote your services with the added benefit of weekly Tip Sheets - add this feature to your brochure.
What Tip Sheets do I get?
Here's a full list of the 61 Tip Sheets you can now use to enhance your services and your clients' results. The image on the right shows you a sample formatted Tip Sheet - clear, concise 14 point text. There's also a space for us to add your logo as an option - more on this below.
You can now share more than one weekly Tip Sheet with your clients for a whole year. This resource that would require hundreds of hours work to produce is ready to copy as many times as you like!
- Diet confusion - How do I rate?
- Diet myths that won't go away
- 7 Questions about diet stories
- 10 Keys to diet success
- 51 reasons to be active
- 51 ways to be active
- My physical activity plan (worksheet)
- A well stocked kitchen
- Lower fat cooking tips
- Weekly dinner planner (worksheet)
- Supermarket shopping tips
- Money saving grocery tips
- My smart grocery list
- Food label facts
- Understanding nutrition claims
- Reading nutrition panels
- Tips for lower calorie fast foods
- Cutting fat when dining out
- Planning your restaurant meal
- Alcoholic drink calorie counter
- Tips to limit alcohol intake
- Fruit and veg - What is a serve?
- New fruits and veggies I can try
- Top 10 super healthy foods
- Tips to avoiding portion distortion
- 10 feel-full fundamentals
- Eating at night
- Chocolate cravings
- Things to do instead of eating
- High calorie food traps
- Partying without the pounds
- Waist wise Christmas tips
- Low fat festive food tips
- Beating eating triggers - Sensations
- Beating eating triggers - Locations
- Beating eating triggers - Emotions
- Beating eating triggers - Relations
- My success support crew - Buddies
- My success support crew - Cheerleaders
- My success support crew - Hecklers
- My success support crew - Saboteurs
- What stresses me out?
- Tips to reduce stress
- Time management - How do I rate?
- 8 time winning strategies
- My time plan (worksheet)
- 7 reasons why plateaus occur
- 7 ways to break a plateau
- Habit swap and stop worksheet
- Traps that put you off track
- Tips to stay on track
- Helping an overweight child
- Helping the fussy eater
- Tips for healthy family eating
- Boosting family physical activity
- 7 Stages of dieting
- Re-energising my efforts
- Slips don't have to be setbacks
- 7 Reasons to laugh more
- How to laugh more
- Things to make you laugh
How are my Tip Sheets formatted?
Each Tip Sheet is provided as a formatted A4 size Adobe PDF document. Most Tip Sheets are a single page for quick reading. Each Tip Sheet features 14-point Arial font and many have check-boxes for clients to tick the tips that they will use. The Tip Sheets are more than Fact Sheets that may be read and discarded. They are powerful tools for making lifestyle changes that work.
BONUS - Newsletter content at your fingertips
Writing material for your newsletter or website is now easy. You can also copy the Tip Sheet information for your client newsletter or place it on your website. No more long hours putting together tips for your newsletters. You have weekly articles ready to use.
As a special bonus you also receive unformatted Microsoft Word versions of all 61 Tip Sheets - Simply cut and paste the content into your documents or website.
What's included in your package?
Your Tip Sheet Set comes on CD, ready to copy to your computer. This includes:
- 61 individually formatted Tip Sheets in Adobe PDF format
- Tip Sheets ordered in 20 topic folders for easy selection
- Unformatted Microsoft Word files of all Tip Sheet content to use in your newsletters and on your website
Add your logo for greater value
Enhance your professional image and market your services by adding your name and details or your business logo to all 61 Tip Sheets. Your logo will appear as the SmartShape logo appears in the sample image on the right.
Download a sample - SmartShape Tip Sheet - 10 Keys to Diet Success
(151kb PDF) Right click > Save As > Open saved copy
When you order this option, and we receive your logo by email, we produce a customised sample Tip Sheet with the logo for your approval. We then send you a customised Tip SHeet CD. You can email your logo as a high resolution (eps) file or ask any questions about logo formats - firstname.lastname@example.org
For individual professionals and organisations
The Tip Sheet Set is ideal for use by both individual professionals and businesses with multiple staff. Prices for the package are based on how many health professionals or staff will be distributing the Tip Sheets.
- If you are a Personal Trainer, Dietitian or other Health Professional providing individual services, choose the Single User Tip Sheet Set.
- If you are a Fitness Centre or other Organisation with more than one staff member who will be using the Tip Sheets, choose the Multiuser Club / Company Tip Sheet Set.
No ongoing fees with your user license
You pay a once-only fee to use the Tip Sheet Set, so there are no ongoing license fees. By purchasing the Tip Sheet Set you agree to use the Tip Sheets under the following simple guidelines:
These points acknowledge Matt O'Neill as the author of the Tip Sheets and their content, which you can now share with your clients.
- The words, 'By Matt O'Neill & SmartShape.com.au - Copyright 2006 - Used under licence' must always appear in the footer of the Tip Sheets.
- The words, 'By Matt O'Neill, Dietitian - SmartShape.com.au' must always appear with an article when you use the Tip Sheet content in your own newsletters or on your website.
- Use of the Tip Sheet Set does not indicate approval or endorsement of your program or advice.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
There's no risk. If you're not satisfied with what you get out of your Tip Sheet Set, simply send it back in the original condition and we'll refund your money.
Order securely online - Or download an order form
Right click - Save as (700kb PDF)
Choose your product option (generic or with logo added to Tip Sheets) and location to order securely online.
Single User - Generic Tip Sheet Set
For one person, without logo addition
Post to Australian & Int'l address - $AUD 249.00
Single User - Logo Tip Sheet Set
For one person, with logo addition
Post to Australian & Int'l address - $AUD 348.00
Multi User - Generic Tip Sheet Set
For multiple people at same facility to use, without logo
Post to Australian address - $AUD 349.00
Multi User - Logo Tip Sheet Set
For multiple people at same facility to use, with logo addition
Post to Australian & Int'l address - $AUD 448.00
Upgrades for existing customers
UPGRADE BONUS 1 - For a limited time, upgrades are priced so you only pay the same as what you would if you initially purchased the upgraded product. This means you only pay the difference in price and no extra.
So, now is the time to enhance the value of your SmartShape Tip Sheet set by adding your logo or allowing multiple users to share the Tip Sheets with client.
Add my logo $AUD 99.00 - Upgrade your existing kit to customised logo version
After receiving your purchase we will contact you to obtain a high-resolution image file (preferably .eps) of your logo for sample approval, then production.
$AUD 99.00 - Upgrade from Single-user to Multi-user Tip Sheet Set
Obtain the license for all your staff at a single facility to share the Tip Sheets. License confirmed by email
To upgrade your Seminar Presenter's Package, click here
Includes postage & handling. Includes GST.
Seller is SmartShape Pty Ltd (Australia)
All payments in Australian dollars.
Click for currency converter
Full Terms and Conditions
Need more information? Call (02) 9987 2735 to have your questions answered
Top | Subscribe |
Send to a friend