5 CEC points!
Matt O'Neill's Meal Timing: Science to Success At-Home Program
Enjoy the complete live audio and notes from Matt's 2006 Sydney workshop to optimise your meal timing strategy.
Ready to order? Secure online payment
In Meal Timing: Science to Success, Matt explains, in simple language, the latest studies on the science of meal timing for fat loss & sports performance.
You'll receive answers to all your questions, including:
- Does breakfast kick-start my metabolism?
- What should I eat before & after exercise?
- Should I eat three meals or six?
- What should I eat to reduce hunger?
- Can I eat carbohydrates after 6pm?
- The effect of meal frequency on metabolism.
- Dietary & hormonal influences on hunger.
- The chemistry of cravings.
- How food composition affects satiety.
- How protein supplementation can boost muscle growth.
- Plus, you'll also receive dozens of practical strategies to manage hunger and appetite.
Who is this workshop for?
This presentation is a must for all consumers who want to know the facts about meal timing. It's particularly appropriate for:
- Fitness instructors
- Personal trainers
- Life coaches, &
- Anyone with an interest in mastering meal timing to boost energy, lose weight or increase fitness.
Here's what particpants at Matt's Hobart and Perth workshops said...
- "I enjoyed everything and learnt so much. Great take-home information" - J Mannering
- "Great presentation. I really enjoyed the focus on the chemical influences on weight" - S Laduzko
- "I've been to many conferences and there is not many that can talk for many hours and still be enjoyable" - K Benn
- "The delivery was excellent. Matt's solutions and weight management tools are simple to apply for everyone." - J Douse
- "Fascinating topics. Inspiring for me to go home and tweak my own eating." - R McDonald
- "Easy to convert what we have learnt into practical pass-on information for our clients" - R Knight
- "Full of good ideas and tips for me personally and to pass onto my clients" - N Clark
- "Complicated topics made simple and easy to understand" - W Gardner
- More reviews of this workshop below...
Session 1 - Regulation of hunger (Part A 44mins, Part B 51mins)
Session 2 - Appetite & metabolism (60mins)
- What is hunger?
- Internal signals to eat
- The feeding cascade
- Gut hormones
- Glycaemic index and hunger
- The role of the brain
- Biochemical influences on feeding
- Carbohydrate cravings
Session 3 - Fuelling your workout (60mins)
- Definition of appetite
- Portion distortion
- Cravings or habit?
- External factors that cause overfeeding
- How often should I eat?
- Meal timing & metabolic rate
Session 4 - Practical meal timing success (60mins)
- Matching sport-specific nutrient needs
- Meal timing for endurance
- Carbohydrate needs
- Pre-exercise meals
- Eating during exercise
- Post-exercise refuelling
- Meal timing for muscle gain
- Affect of protein timing on strength and size
- Practical evaluation of sports bars & drinks
- Are we eating more?
- What is a healthy appetite?
- Appetite journaling
- Hunger-fullness scale
- Specific benefits of salad & soup
- How to feel fuller on fewer calories
- Eating triggers
- Reducing overeating at night
- Practical case studies - Tony, Jill & Dave
More reviews of this workshop...
- "I am certainly motivated by your workshop. I think it was great" - D Hansson
- "My own interest and business in health and weight management can only benefit from today" - S Whitten
- "Structure was excellent. Superb presentation" - D Whitten
- "Excellent presentation and interaction with unbiassed research and material" - D Smith
- "It was very compact and covered lots of information. It was great!" - O McKay
- "Thank you for putting your own personal life and experiences into the workshop. It made the information more realistic" - C Mayer
- "Awesome! It was great to attend a workshop that covered topics in a more detailed manner. Often many workshops in this area are basic which can make it more difficult to explain to clients." - J Canning
What you receive in this program
Your Meal Timing: Science to Success At-Home Program includes:
And for those seeking CEC points for Fitness Australia re-registration:
- 5 Audio CDs recorded live by Matt O'Neill (over 4 1/2 hours audio)
- CD presentation case
- Comprehensive bound workshop notes (you get a copy of every slide from the workshop)
- Audio CD track list (so you can easily locate topics that interest you)
- Instructions for getting the most from your At-Home program
- Activity Sheets
- Workshop Exam
- Tutorial support as requested by email or telephone
- A signed completion certificate with 5 CECs when you return a Pass Mark for the Exam & Activity Sheets
100% MONEY BACK EDUCATION GUARANTEE
I don't want you to feel that you are risking purchasing a program that you won't get valuable material you can use. If you are not 100% satisfied with my Meal Timing: Science to Success, simply return your program in its original condition and I will refund your money, no questions asked.
Meal Timing: Science to Success (At-Home Program)
$AUD 149.00 Add $20 postage overseas.
Includes GST, Postage & Handling.
Seller is SmartShape Pty Ltd (Australia)
All payments in Australian dollars.
Click for currency converter
Full Terms and Conditions
Need more information? Call (02) 9620 9511 to have your questions answered